Want to embed audio from Soundcloud? You can do this using the Soundcloud WordPress Shortcode.
- In Soundcloud, click “Share” for the track you’d like to embed. (note – you can embed private tracks on Soundcloud, so you can set your recording to private it will still appear in your post.)
- Click “Embed” in the window that appears.
- Choose the ‘WordPress code’ checkbox to the right of the code that appears under “Code & preview”.
- Copy the resulting code. It should look something like [soundcloud url=”https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/XXXXXXXX” params=”auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false&visual=true” width=”100%” height=”450″ iframe=”true” /]
- Create or edit a post in your thirty // thirty site.
- Paste what you copied from Soundcloud into the post field.
- Check to make sure it embedded correctly by clicking “view post.”